Chambray is a working-man's fabric with durability as its critical attribute. We've added our semi-spread collar to mix things up for a "salt of the earth meets sophisticated" contrast and the person who embodies this for us is Paul Newman. Hence the name Luke (a character that never quits), and a shot of philanthropy with the profits off all Luke's sales to the late Newman's Hole in the Wall Gang Camp.
HITWG is a year-round camp for children with life threatening illnesses. It is free of charge for all their families, and so that anyone can participate it is specially designed to accomodate limitations caused by illness (wheelchair accessible hiking trails, zero-resistance entry pools, etc.). Your purchase will go directly in to the camp's infrastructure and their hospital outreach program so that more children can have this amazing experience. You can read more about their programs, Paul Newman's founding of the camp and make an additional donation at www.holeinthewallgang.org
- Made in USA
- 100% Cotton Japanese Chambray
- Rounded barrel cuffs
- Applied placket with Jack Robie's natural troca-shell buttons
- Box pleat at rear for added comfort and mobilitiy
- Note: This garment has been pre-washed and subsequent shrinkage will be minimal.
- Care Info: Machine wash cold and hang dry. For a formal look, iron while damp or professionally launder.